PREMIUM COMPONENTS -Wirefy heat shrink butt connectors are crafted from high quality tinned copper barrels in combination with dual wall heat shrink tubing with adhesive inside. These electrical connectors ensure strong crimps, and seal any wire from the elements.
HIGH QUALITY THICK COPPER BARRELS - Wirefy butt connectors use thick copper barrels. Once a crimp is done, your wire will not pull out of these butt connectors. Have confidence in every connection you make.
EASY APPLICATION - Just make a crimp and apply heat. These wire connectors shrink easily using a heat gun, and create an airtight seal. Marine grade adhesive seals the ends making your connection entirely waterproof.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We want you to be absolutely pleased with our heat shrink butt connectors. If you're not satisfied, return them to us for a fast, no-hassle refund or product replacement.
An assortment of 50 PCS heat shrink butt connectors for thicker 12-10 AWG wires. A perfect wiring solution for a variety of applications in any environment.
Are you working on your boat, vehicle, or home electrical project? Wirefy heat shrink butt connectors will ensure strong crimps, increased current flow and weatherproof connections every time. Start making durable and secure connections today!
- Shrinkage ratio 3:1
- Dual-walled design tubing: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive in inside
- Connector barrel crafted from a single piece of copper
- Wire gauge imprint on connectors
- Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C
- No wire damage due to lower shrink temperature
- Full recovery temperature: 130°C
- Operating temperature: from -55°C to 125°C
- Reusable case included