Wirefy is offering the most versatile heat shrink wire connectors kit on the market. In this assortment, we’ve included an extensive selection of the most common terminal types: butt connectors, rings, forks, hooks, male/female spade terminals. You will find each connector type in 3 industry standard sizes: Red (22-16 AWG), Blue (16-14 AWG) and Yellow (12-10 AWG).
Unlike their vinyl and nylon counterparts, heat shrink wire connectors seal the wire from harsh marine and automotive environments. Heat activated adhesive provides additional protection against strain, abrasion and vibration.
Wirefy heat shrink connectors turn any electrical wiring job into a fast and highly efficient process. Simply crimp your electrical terminal and apply heat. Professional grade electrical connections can be made in seconds. For the best results we recommend using a heat gun (helps to distribute heat move evenly) and a crimping tool designed specifically for heat shrink connectors (prevents damages to heat shrink insulation when crimping).
Heat shrink wire connectors are commonly used in marine, automotive, RC, motorcycle and home electrical projects. They come super handy in the harsh environments that require additional protection from moist, dust, stretch, heat and chemicals. These professional shrink connectors will last for decades, preventing corrosion and ensuring maximum current flow.
- Maximum current flow over the lifetime of your electrical wiring
- Tinned copper for protection against corrosion
- Brazed terminal barrels for strong crimps
- 3:1 Heat shrink ratio for a tighter wire grip
- Heat activated adhesive for environment seal
- Dual wall insulation tubing for maximum protection
- Low tubing recovery temperature (260 F) ensures no wire insulation damage
- Translucent tubing allows to inspect your connections
- Professional storage case for easy access and storage