Heat shrink butt connectors turn any electrical wiring job into a fun and highly efficient process. Unlike their vinyl and nylon counterparts, heat shrink butt connectors are able to stand up to the harsh marine and automotive environments.
Simply make the crimp and apply heat. Dual-wall tubing will shrink down. Adhesive will flow and seal the wire ends making your connection waterproof. This technology saves you time and eliminates the need for using heat shrink tubing over the crimp. Insulated butt connectors have been taken to a whole new level.
Dual wall heat shrink tubing was designed to protect your electrical connections from harsh environments. The outer wall will protect your butt connection from abrasion, vibrations, chemicals, and salt water. The inner wall has heat activated adhesive that bonds the insulation to the wire, and significantly increases the tensile strength of your connection. Semi-translucent heat shrink tubing allows you to inspect your terminal and have confidence in every electrical connection you make.
Our butt terminal barrels are crafted from a single piece of copper to ensure our butt connectors never split when you crimp them. We have increased the thickness of our crimp butt connector barrels to 1.00mm for Yellow (12-10 AWG), 0.8mm for Blue (16-14 AWG), and 0.8 for Red (22-16 AWG). Thicker copper barrels mean stronger crimps. Best butt connectors ensure your wire will not slip out of the crimp.
- Seamless copper barrels provide stronger wire grips
- Tinned cooper barrels ensure maximum current flow
- Butt connectors are easy to crimp and will not split
- Waterproof connection is ensured by heat activated adhesive inside the heat shrink tubing
- Heat shrink tubing recovers and forms a watertight seal
- No wire damage due to low temperature heat shrink tubing recovery (Recovery starts at 176°F)
- Wide range operating temperature (from -67°F to 257°F)
- Convenient reusable case is included for easy access and storage
These are the highest quality / best connectors that I have used. consistent shrinkage and having a water tite seal with the included glue is a plus.
Got my connectors very quickly. Awesome price and i am very satisfied. I will definitely use you again